TheEleventhHour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Hour Is A Fast Growing, Active PVE Raiding Guild. We Consider Ourselves Down To Earth, Realistic, Kindhearted, Helpful And Fun Individuals. We Are Looking To Expand For Cataclysm To Further Enhance The Overall Experience For Our Members!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FizzleBomb
Admin

Guild Policy Empty
PostSubject: Guild Policy   Guild Policy EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Guild Run Down
The Eleventh Hour

Raiding
Before raiding we will all be running heroics as a guild in 1-2 groups to achieve the proper item level for raid enterance.
This guild is currently a 10 man core guild and will remain a 10 man guild until heroic and raid progression has succeeded and until further notice.
Our group will consist of 2 tanks 2 heals (Tank Heals)(Raid Heals)3 Casters 3 Melee
All raiders are expected to be properly gemmed and properly enchanted with their class specified enchants,They must also have there flask and whatever else they use to maximumize there proformance.
All raiders must have the main addons required for raid such as DBM,Omen,Recount ect. Must have ventrilo.
We will be using a loot system when raiding rewarding points to raiders for proper raid proformance and progression which will be used to obtain gear when raiding.

Heroic Farming will be setup into groups depending on whos on at the time and class make-up

Ranking's
This guild will currently have the rankings below:
Guild Master- Leader of the guild over see's everything.
Raid Leader- In charge of raid&progression
Banker- In charge of keeping the bank neat,organized and well maintained
Officer-Below guild master also over sees everything if guild master is not on reports issues and other concerns.
Core Raider-Earned Spot for raiding
Alt- other characters you may have

Other ranks will be added as we grow and progress.

Guild Bank
The guild bank currently has 3 tabs:
Raid- In this tab all raid potions,ehlixrs,flasks and consumables such as feasts and other food go in this tab.
Mats- In this tab all mats used professions will be stored.
Crafted- In this tab all crafted items,boe's will be stored.
The banker will be in full control of the guild bank if you need an item ask the banker to get it for you and say if it was a mat you needed to replenish the guild bank for guild repairs and such what ever mat you need we will give it to you for less the price of what ever mat you need depending on what its going for on the Auction House we will be reasonable and depending on the amount of stock we have we may just give it to you no charge.

Website

Website is up and running please view it and register with your ingame name.

Ventrilo is up 20 man slot.
Ventrilo info is in guild info.

Message From Guild Master
Short and sweet,maximumize
This Forum i wrote is explaining to you how i want this guild ran and all of you are involved and are apart of how this guild will grow and how well we progress in Cataclysm i expect all of you to be a team player and help your guild mates succeed and get what needs done in order for us to progress in this expansion, our guild will be well maintained and well managed i will be choosing the best of the best officers that i feel that have the knowlege and want to make this guild successful and get things done to high standards,this guild will be top notch all we need to do is pull together put our heads together and let it unfold and let the epic journey begin!
Back to top Go down
https://eleventhhourhorde.forumotion.com

Guild Policy
Page 1 of 1